February 8, 2010

Saravanaa Bhavan, Delhi, India

          Folks, if you love south Indian food and if you happen to visit Delhi any time you must visit सरवन भवन (Saravanaa Bhavan). This is a very crowded restaurant in Connaught Circus. On our trip to Nainital via Delhi we went to this restaurant for our breakfast as South Indian dishes are served very quick and we were damn hungry. We ordered an Onion Uttappa and a masala dosa, both, are our favourites.
          In no time we were served with our dishes. I still remember that yummy Uttappa with those crispy and brown onions slices over it........ It was our first outside eating in our trip and we remembered it in our whole tour. I haven't ate that delicious Uttappa before. The orange, green and white chutneys added more to the taste. The serving style was also different. We wanted to order one more but we were already over done and we decided to control our temptations.
          I loved every bit of it and I still wish to visit Sarvana Bhavan again.

1 comment:

  1. We are urgently in need of kidney donors in Kokilaben Hospital India for the sum of $450,000,00,For more info
    Email: kokilabendhirubhaihospital@gmail.com
    WhatsApp +91 7795833215

    ReplyDelete

Dear friend,

Thanks for stopping by 'Treat your Tongue'
Your comments are a motivation and learning for me, helping me to improve my cooking methods :)